Many of you may have had significant problems with your independent front suspension (IFS) and are tired of paying for repairs. You already know how expensive IFS parts and repairs can be, so if this is a recurring problem, it would be more cost effective to convert the IFS to a straight axle system.
The solution… Wehrli straight axle conversions. Regardless of the lift you need, we have the answer!
- Complete rebuilt Dana 60 front axle
- Functional ABS
- GM bolt patterns
- GM rotors and calipers
- Lockout hubs
- Adjusted gear ratio to your specifications
- Parallel 4-link adjustable mounting with coil over shocks or air bags (leaf spring swaps also available)
- Sway bar and steering stabilizer
- SYE kit
Benefits of Upgrading to 273 Transfer Case
- Allows use of 1480 flat flange driveshaft
- Lower drop on front driveshaft
- Less wear
- Much stronger axle
- No noise vibration in 4WD on blacktop
- Requires new steel slip yoke front and rear drive shafts
*Currently, this service is only available for in-shop installation, so please call for appointment in interested in this upgrade.
**Pricing is on a per case basis, so please contact us to evaluate your installation.
Shop: 417 Borden Ave, Sycamore, IL, 60178