Cummins Turbo Technologies is a worldwide leader in emission reducing engine parts that increase power and reliability as well as improving fuel consumption efficiency. The company was founded over six decades ago and has maintained its position in the industry with a proven record of high-quality products during that time.
Wehrli Custom Fabrication & Diesel currently offers:
- Single Turbo Kits
- Stock/475 Twins
Single Turbo Kits
The S400 is currently starts at $995 and is offered in both 5.9 and 6.7 versions. Kits include:
- AFE Air Filter
- Hot Side Intercooler Pipe (powder coated)
- Stainless Oil Drain Line with Fittings
- Necessary Boots, Clamps and Hardware for Installation
- 5” Downpipe with Heat Wrap and High Temp Coating
- 5” Intake (powder coated)
Stock/475 Twins Turbo Kits
The Cummins S400 Over Stock Twin Kits are available for 2003 thru 2009 5.9 versions starting at $2,950. Kits include:
- Cold Charge Pipe between Turbos
- Hot Pipe from Stock Charger to 475 (high-temp coated)
- Necessary Boots, Clamps, Hardware, and Heat Wrap for Installation
- Stainless Braided Oil Feed and Drain Lines
- 4” Downpipe (high-temp coated)
- 5” Intake with AFE Filter
If you are looking for improved driving characteristics with no loss of spool power, this is the kit recommended by Wehrli. After installation, clients are seeing and overall PSI boost of 60+ and an excess of 850HP.
When installing this kit on a vehicle used predominantly for towing, we would recommend upgrading to a 1.10 AR Exhaust Housing ($250 upcharge). This will improve the overall spool up characteristics of the S475. For larger injectors and pumps, we recommend staying with the 1.32 AR Housing.
If you would like to schedule an appointment to find the best Cummins Turbo Kit for your truck, you can contact us at:
Shop: 417 Borden Ave, Sycamore, IL, 60178